Based in Brighton, UK
26 January 2017
DescriptionI Love Hue is a minimalist, ambient puzzle game influenced by adult colouring books, mindfulness apps and abstract art. The game has a very simple concept - players must arrange grids of coloured tiles into perfectly ordered spectrums. It was designed from the start to be a meditative, chilled experience with no timers, no move limits and no punishments for failure.
- Mesmerising colour-based gameplay - a puzzle of perception, not logic
- A minimal, modernist aesthetic - a playable work of art
- A soothing synth soundtrack
- Share your accomplishments... and moments of beauty
- Multiple play modes - lose yourself in THE VISION or challenge yourself in THE QUEST!
- Over 300 levels to solve
Logo & Icon
We are a small, independent game studio based in Brighton, UK. We create original puzzle games with simple mechanics, loads of replay value and a groovy retro feel.
More information on Zut!, our logo & relevant media are available here.
I Love Hue Credits
J. Fergus Evans